This page contains important information regarding the terms and conditions which apply to your account with GC, Member of MCX registered with Securities and Exchange Board of India(SEBI) with SEBI Registration No: INZ000076731. Your access to your account and the use of your account is subject to your compliance with all the terms and conditions set forth herein. Please read this page carefully and retain it for future reference.
1. Before availing of online trading services, the Client shall complete the registration process as may be prescribed from time to time. The Client shall follow the instruction given in the website for registering himself as a client.
2. Trading allowed in MCX Segment through our Web Base/Diet NEST Internet trading system only.
3. The Client will not hold nor seek to hold GC or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents, or business associates liable for any trading losses, cost of damage incurred by the Client consequent upon relying on investment information, research opinions or advice or any other material/information whatsoever on the web site, literature, brochure issued by GC or any other agency appointed/authorised by GC
4. The Client should seek independent professional advice regarding the suitability of any investment decisions.
5. GC has the right to decline any account opening application without assigning any reason.
6. Contract notes shall be sent in digital format through email.
7. Clients shall be fully responsible to maintain secrecy of their passwords at all times and are advised to change them at regular intervals.
8. The Client acknowledges that he is fully aware of and understands the risks associated with availing of online trading services through internet including the risk of misuse and unauthorised use of his Username and/or Password by a third party and the risk of a person hacking into the Client’s account on GC’s Online Trading System and unauthorisedly routing orders on behalf of the Client through the System. The Client agrees that he shall be fully liable and responsible for any and all unauthorised use and misuse of his Password and/or Username and also for any and all acts done by any person through GC’’s Online Trading System on the Client’s Username in any manner whatsoever.
9. Exposure/credit will be given only after the fund is credited to our a/c. However, clients are advised to maintain net banking facility to meet obligations anytime towards MTM losses and/or margin shortfall to avoid surveillance action.
10. Client’s obligation towards MTM losses should be deposited to our bank account next day before 10 am, failing which outstanding trades can be squared up anytime at the discretion of management.
11. All payments made to GC shall be from the account of the client and shall not to be from any third party.
12. All orders for purchase, sale or other dealings in securities and other instructions routed through the GC’s Online Trading System via the Client’s Username shall be deemed to have been given by the Client.
13. The client agrees to provide information relating to customer user identification number, and such other information as may be required while placing orders on the telephone to determine the identity of the client.
14. GC shall not be responsible for any loss or damages if any transaction is not executed at given time due to any technical snag/unavoidable circumstances.
Fees and Brokerage
15. MCX charges and other statutory levies e.g. Service tax & Stamp Duty etc. shall be charged as per the notification received from the SEBI.
16. Client shall be liable to pay/reimburse GC, for any demand/levies/duties etc., raised and/or imposed by MCX or any government authorities (with retrospective effect) pertaining to his/her/their trades (including trades in tender period) executed in exchange through us.
17. The Client agrees to pay to GC brokerage, service tax and other taxes and transaction expenses as they exist from time to time and as they apply to the Client's account and transactions, and the services that he receives from GC.
18. Software maintenance charge will be debited on the date of activation of account. Further it shall be debited to the client’s financial ledger every month on the same date, unless a written request is received from the client to stop/discontinue the services at least 5 days prior to the due date.
The website is owned, operated and maintained by GC, a Pvt. Ltd firm duly registered under the Indian Companies Act, 2013, and having their Registered Offices at No.6, 1st Floor, 100 Feet Road, Ellaipillaichavady, Pondicherry – 605 005. GC has the right to change any terms and conditions as and when it may deem fit. Clients are requested to visit this section regularly for updates